Third Platoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Platoon

World of Warcraft PvE Guild at Talnivarr

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gloryhunter app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gloryhunter
lvl 1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Gloryhunter app Empty
PostSubject: Gloryhunter app   Gloryhunter app Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:12 pm

Gloryhunter
Orc Rogue
Lev 70
29 years old
From the UK
Guild at the moment is ancient dawn (best mate is gm)

I think you should let me join because im a good team player i like to help out oftern as i can and i do what im told to do when im told to do it. I will also put my hand up when i make a mistake !

I like to pve and pvp i have played wow for nearly 2 and a half years now and would love to join your guild. i like my guild that i helped create with my friend but we cant get regular members and i would really love to progress with raids.

I am 29 years old and spend most of my spare time on wow only problem is i work shifts and sometimes have to work nights but most fridays i am free.

I have played all of my charactors from scratch and also have a level 70 hunter and a lev 50 priest on this server. i want to join a friendly guild that can help me to progress fast so i can return help to other members my rogue is subtely specced and is a skinner and enchanter with 375 skill in both.

I love all music but mainly dance and rock which is normaly blasting in the backround and i think wow will be written in the reason for divorce when the ineveitable break up occurs

Very Happy thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb
Admin
Crystalorb

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Gloryhunter app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloryhunter app   Gloryhunter app Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:23 pm

This is how an aplication should look like.

I got nothing more than one thing to say to you about this aplication, it is the best I have ever seen.

You are in the guild! whisp me online and you will get an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://thirdplatoon.board-directory.net

Gloryhunter app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Third Platoon :: Third Platoon :: Aplication-
Jump to: