Third Platoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Platoon

World of Warcraft PvE Guild at Talnivarr

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kucii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kucii
lvl 1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Kucii Empty
PostSubject: Kucii   Kucii Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:58 am

Shocked

My Char name is Kucii, I play a rogue who is at the maximum level at the moment.

My rogue and me are both males and he is Raid specced with maces.

Unfortunately, I cannot link my Rogue 'cause armory crashes my internet.

I'm 16 (born 1991, but I have no matureness problems). I live in sweden and my name is Simon.

The guild I'm currently in, is sort of like "IRL" friends, we're doing karazhan at the moment but I don't really feel that I belong in that guild with them, since always nag at (even though it's only for fun, but I still don't like it).

I prefer mostly PvP over PvE but I have no problems in doing PvE whatsoever.

Not really sure why you should let me join TP >Sad.

I'm always listening and can _always_ take orders. My main motivation to play this game, is entierly for fun,
I would never play a game which I didn't think was fun.

I have played my char since the 5th of March 2005, from level 1. I haven't gotten another char over 50 yet, but I'm planning on pulling up my 41 druid as a resto / bear druid.

I can roughly play 6 - 8 hours /day but I need to do different stuffs / chat with people. If I play alone, it'll get boring and I'd stop playing (raiding = fun).

My Honorable Kills is about 10k, my biggest crit in PvP has been over 4.2k (ambush with berzerk whilst shadowstepping >:O).

My specialty in PvP is to "nag" the opponent, by rendering him useless throughout stunning, kicking, gouging, blinding and every other dirty trick I have up my sleeves.

I own a 2v2 and a 3v3 team, though, it's _very_ casual (No gear req and no skill req), and I do like to raid.

My life: I'm a 16 year old nerd who has many irl friends and I'm in the "home defence force". Don't really do much in school since the school is rubbish, I have a dog and a hamster >Smile and I can also play the guitar (abit, smoke on the water!). I live with my mom and I like to listen to Metal, rock, hard-rock, and that's all I can think of Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb
Admin
Crystalorb

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Kucii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kucii   Kucii Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:30 pm

I liked that you made an own application and did not copy myn...

You seems like a good player that this guild needs. Tho I am not still sure about what you like most, pvp / pve (sp much talk about both)

ut Anyway, you are in!
Back to top Go down
https://thirdplatoon.board-directory.net
Kucii
lvl 1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Kucii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kucii   Kucii Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Crystalorb wrote:
I liked that you made an own application and did not copy myn...

You seems like a good player that this guild needs. Tho I am not still sure about what you like most, pvp / pve (sp much talk about both)

ut Anyway, you are in!

O.o I hope you are not sarcastic (about copying) but YAY!!

I do like PvP the most since I think PvP has some skill to it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kucii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kucii   Kucii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kucii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Third Platoon :: Third Platoon :: Aplication-
Jump to: